ary artery disease is the single largest cause of morbidity amongst all diseases so much so that it has been classified as having reached pandemic proportions by none less than the WHO (World Health Organisation).
- Over 7,0000,000 Indians have heart related diseases
- 1 in 3 adults, both men and women, has some form of cardiovascular disease.
- In 90% of adult victims of sudden cardiac death, two or more major coronary arteries are narrowed or blocked.
- Brain death and permanent death start to occur in just 4-6 minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest.
- The cardiac 64 CT scan provides 3D images of the heart so detailed that the heart disease can be detected at a very early stage.